Winter stamps for Summer cards

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a fabulous day!
Today I am super excited to share with you my summer handmade cards that I've made using winter stamp sets from #lzstamps":

 For the first card I've used:
1) winter stamp set + sentiment stamp from LesiaZgharda
2) Raffine Marco pencils
3) craft twine
4) black Uni liner 02
5) white Marvy gel pen
6) sequins from StudioKatia
7) white dots from FabrikaDecoru
8) white cardstock 10*30 cm (for card base)
9) white cardstock 9*14 cm
I stamped snow globe + house/forest images and colored them with pencils and added white gel pen for shading (imitating winter and summer). Then I cut the out and attached to white cardstock, stamped the sentimend, placed around the twine, put white dots and glued seuins.After that I've traced the cardstock with black lined and attached it to the card base.

 For the second card I've used:
1) winter stamp set + sentiment stamp from LesiaZgharda
2) Raffine Marco pencils
3) Distress Inks
4) black Uni liner 02
5) white Marvy gel pen
6) white dots from FabrikaDecoru
7) craft cardstock 10*30 cm (for card base)
8) white cardstock 9*14 cm
I first stamped penguin image and colored it with pencils and added white gel pen for shading, cut it out. Stamped ice cream image all over the white cardstock, used pencils for coloring. Used distress ink for background inside the circle. Stamped the sentimend on the black cardstock, cut it out. Then I've placed all the parts together, put white dots. After that put white gel dots for snow effect. Made black liner stiches.

Hope you like my creations. Please go and visit my other social media and hit the subscribtion button for more inspiration ♥ Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple 1-layer cards with bunnies

"Cooking" birthday card