Playing with Alice

Hello friends! 
I want to share with you two handmade cards that I've made with "Hello Alice" stamp set from StudioKatia. I love this "Small Shop" and want to share my love with you!
The first one is definately for cat lovers! I've stamped the cat image all over the cardstock and colored using Marco Raffine pencils. Stamped little and big hearts (from the same set), tied around the twine, put stamped sentiment on top of it and attached everything to the craft-color card base. Added at last black marker stiches and peach sequins. Meow-meow! 😻
The second card I made with sweet Alice. Used distress inks for rain-looking background, made windows in craft-color card stock and placed Alice, cat and ball stamped and pencil colored images into them. Turned out a very playfull card! Added twine, white marker stiches and LZstamps sentiment. At the end decided that some clear dots (also from StudioKatia) will look amazing on the card - imitating rain drops.

Thank you for stoping by and have a nice day everyone!
*
Subscribe for more posts and visit my Instagram 😻


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple 1-layer cards with bunnies

"Cooking" birthday card