"Cooking" birthday card

Hello sweet people,
today I'm here to share with you this "tasty" handmade birthday card:

To make it I've used:
1) coloring cards from Fabrika Decoru
2) Raffine Marco pencils (12 colors set)
3) craft cardstock 14*9 cm
4) white cardstock 30*10 cm (folded 1/2)
5) distress inks from Ranger Inc
6) sequins from StudioKatia
7) backers twine
8) foam tape

First of all I colored cakes images using pencils and cut them out. Then made background - putting distress ink splashes on to craft cardstock. After that I attached colored images and sentiment to the dried by that time background. I also put clear sequins and tide orange-white twine around the cardstock. Used foam tape to put everything on to white card base. 
And the "tasty" birthday card is ready! Looks very delicious, isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple 1-layer cards with bunnies